To serve the community through the provision of volunteer monitoring services on the Australian CB bands, safety communications for community events, and such other communications services or support as may be necessary or appropriate to render assistance to the community, including event first aid and paramedical services.
Click here to view our organisation’s full objectives, as defined in our Constitution.
|Legal Name:||Australian Citizens Radio Emergency Monitors Incorporated|
|NSW Associations Incorporation Act:||INC9885167|
|Corporations Act 2001:||ARBN 118 858 567|
|Australian Business Number:||28 118 858 567|
|Deductible Gift Recipient :
Public Benevolent Institution:
|28 118 858 567|
|Registered Office:||28 Wollombi Rd, Cessnock NSW 2325|
|Duty Officer Phone:||0448 13 66 13 (24 hours, 7 days)|
|Member Liability:||The liability of members is limited|
|ATO Endorsements:||Public Benevolent Institution (PBI)
Tax Concession Charity (TCC)
Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
|Treasury Endorsements:||Exempt from duty on registration of motor vehicles in NSW and QLD.
Exempt from duty on insurance policies (except life insurance)
The PRIMARY objects of the association are:
- To serve and provide assistance to the community through the use of the CBRS network (27 MHz HF and 477MHz UHF bands), and other forms of radiocommunications, in particular to establish and maintain voluntary monitoring services to process;
- emergency communications involving the immediate safety of life of individuals or the immediate protection or safety of property; and
- emergency communications involving the potentially immediate safety of life of individuals or the potentially immediate safety of property; and
- communications necessary to render assistance to travellers and the community as a whole.
- To provide communications support and/or support personnel to recognised emergency services, welfare organisations, and government agencies, during times of need, or when requested.
- To establish and operate a volunteer emergency medical service (EMS) to provide first aid and pre-hospital emergency medical care for the community during events and activities, during emergencies and times of need, or when requested by any emergency service or government agency.
The SECONDARY objects of the association are:
- To provide community organisations, sporting groups, and other organisations with safety communications and/or personnel to assist in safety roles, as required, to help ensure the safety of persons participating in activities and members of the community.
- To provide support to community crime prevention and safety programmes.
- To do such other lawful things as may appear to be incidental or conductive to the above objects, or any of them, or that may be deemed as beneficial to the community in general.
Social Network Links
- ACREM - NSW
- ACREM - QLD
- ACREM - VIC
- Online Application
- Media releases
- Our Supporters
Help us to find and eliminate bugs on our site! If you find something that doesn’t work properly, that’s a bug and we want to know about it so we can fix it!
Go to our Contact Form and select “Webmaster” from the Send-to drop-down menu, and “Website Fault or Comment” from the Subject drop-down menu, then tell us about the problem. We will investigate it as soon as possible and let you know what happens.
- Site hosted by